About SHero Foundation
SHero Foundation is empowering the community of future leaders through providing mentorship for children to equip them with competencies and resources required to thrive
- Overall management and daily organization of SHero Foundation(answering phone calls, e-mails and any other written documentation).
- Coordination of overarching matters within SHero Foundation and other partners and stakeholders including our target primary and secondary schools
- Support in the writing of reports.
- Maintenance of financial records during programme inception and implementation period.
- Contribution to the preparation of financial reports
- Participation in relevant SHero Foundation training programmes, seminars and workshops.
- Maintenance of a database of local suppliers and service providers.
- Assistance in drafting and proof reading visibility materials developed for different target audiences of the programme
- Coordination, negotiation and liaison with local service providers for visibility materials (website administrator, printers, designers, etc.)
- Coordination of social media channels
- When requested, maintain accurate and updated information on programme website.
- Support where necessary data collection for Monitoring and Evaluation project activities.
- Provide support in collecting content for our communication strategy.
- Provide logistical support for fieldwork where needed.
- Can exert good leadership skills and are well-able to coordinate the SHeroFoundation team and Board of Directors and facilitate team communication
- Highly organised in both time and in resources; need to manage progress reports, timelines and financial budgets
- Have a thorough understanding of project objectives and goals, ensuring the Sheero Foundation team member with minimal supervision, and work efficiently to meet strict deadlines
- Have excellent interpersonal skills for collaborating effectively with others
- Relevant Bachelors Degree or diploma in relevant field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required,Fluency in Kiswahili is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and Internet tools are required. Typing
skills would be an asset
- Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com by 15 September 2022.